Thursday, February 23, 2012

Reminiscing.

I have been trying super hard to keep in contact with people in Alabama. Being across the country it is so hard to continue relationships that were so easy to maintain while in the same state. 
I have been dealing with some stuff lately and my friends in Alabama have really stepped up and had my back. It's so comforting to know I have friends I can count on for anything any time of day even though we don't see each other like we used to! 
I have also reconnected with some old friends from high school recently. This has inspired me to look through old pictures of the "good ole days" 
Thought I would share some old memories!
I love all of you girls MUCHO!
I thank God for you all EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
Thanks so much for always being there for me, even though I like to ramble and complain a lot.
I couldn't ask for better friends! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog love