Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday Photobooth



'Tis a grey and groggy day hanging outside my window, but it in no way reflects my mood for the day! I have a to-do list the length of my arm and I refuse to let this nasty get me down! Thought I would stop by and show(&tell) a little bit of what has been happening in my life the last week.

Deci (Audrey and Q's oldest daughter) goes to school on Monday and Thursday mornings... so on occasion I will watch Journey (pictured with me above) while Audrey goes to pick Deci up from school. I did this on Monday and we had a mini photo shoot.

Since our guests left on Tuesday, I have been confined to my room/desk. Nick and Brandi Longshore came from Alabama to visit for a week and stayed in my room. I, of course, didn't do school work while they were here so that I could participate in the fun festivities that go along with having guests over. So since they have been gone, I have been nonstop trying to get my room back to normal, catching back up on school work, catching up on blog posts, knitting hats, etc.

And speaking of knitting hats.... these are the three I made this week. They are a part of a special order for my friend Karla who is having a baby girl soon! She lives in Maryland and I live in Oregon, so, I need to get these in the mail TODAY so they can travel across the country to her house! Thanks, Karla! 

That's literally ALL I have accomplished this week. I have not exercised one single time, but somehow I weigh less than I did when our guests came. Which is super weird because we ate out A LOT. I seriously need to work out today. Tonight is girls night, also! Audrey and I are going out to see "The Vow" tonight with some new friends! I will let you know how it is! Also, I have a job interview on Monday at my favorite froyo (frozen yogurt in the Northwest) place- Vanilla Jill's! So, please be praying about that! I hope you all have an awesome weekend!
I have a new page with grab buttons, as well! So, if you wanna swap buttons or just add mine to your site... head on over to the buttons&sponsor swap page!

I will leave you with the "Bible Verse of the Day" that is showing on my Android phone:

As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear Him.
-Psalms 103:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog love