Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my lovely friends! 



I've been thinking back on old memories trying to think of my most memorable Valentine's Day and I have to say it was a few year ago, when I was in high school, I had knee surgery ON Valentine's Day! It wasn't too bad, and after the surgery my (then) boyfriend came over and brought me a HUGE bag full of chocolate and a card and sat with me while I was recovering. Definitely the most memorable in my mind.


Today I am babysitting 2 sweet children, spending time with Jesus, and later having a Valentine's dinner with some friends followed by frozen yogurt at my favorite place! I would love to hear about your Valentine's Day plans! While you're at it, tell me your most memorable Valentine's Day, as well! 


And Happy Valentine's Day to my only true love, Jesus!





For God so loved the world, that He gave his only son, so that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life! -John 3:16

We love because He first loved us. -1 John 4:19


2 comments:

  1. I have to say that this year was my most memorable v-day yet! I came home and my dad had bought me the prettiest flowers a daughter could ask for and a note that said "Ashley I love you, You is kind, You is smart, you is important, You is awesome!" and I got some amazing news from my mom today as well:) I am just so thankful for today especially because I have seen the love from God so much today and Him pouring out into my family!:)
    I love you Breanna happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! I had a pretty awesome Valentine's Day as well! I found a secret valentine gift to me hidden in one of our kitchen cabinets ;) I don't know who it was from... and I will text you about it tomorrow! I'm so glad you had a great day! I also wanna hear about your mom! :) Talk to you soon! Happy Valentine's Day! Love you!

      Delete

blog love