Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

The Hunger Games movie comes out on March 23 and I AM SO EXCITED!
I just finished the trilogy last night and can hardly contain my enthusiasm about the movie!!! I do have to admit, I have a huge expectation for the movie, but I should probably forget that right now. Tickets go on sale Feb. 22!

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring.
 The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. 
The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. 
That it can be good again." -Katniss Everdeen

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this movie coming out! I still need to read the second and third book though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished the 2nd and 3rd one like two nights ago... I LOOOOOVE them. The 3rd one was only slightly disappointing. BUT, I really can't wait for the movie. :)

      Delete

blog love