Friday, February 24, 2012

Let's Review.

What's been happening in my life lately, you ask? I'm so glad you are wondering, because I would love to tell you!
Lately, I have relapsed in my Pinterest addiction. Sad, I know. I was doing SO good for a while. But, this is my FAVORITE Pinterest find of the week:

Okay, I love Adele as much as the next person. But come on, this is funny stuff. (via.)


Also this week, I found an AWESOME new blog to read and met a new friend (okay, we met through email, that counts, right?) named Haley. Her blog is called Divine Dating and it has been totally relevant to my life right now. I highly recommend it to single women of any age. I know you will find encouragement and strength from the things Haley posts about.The Lord speaks through her and He is using her blog for great things! I am so glad I connected with her!

Last night we had a mini girls night at Sharee's. We watched One Day with Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess.

First things first, I am not a fan of Anne Hathaway at all, but I love Jim Sturgess dearly (I am slightly in love with his character in Across the Universe, even more so if he didn't smoke so much weed in the movie haha!) ANYWAYS, even though I don't like Anne, I suggested we get the movie because some friends of mine liked it. Long story short... woah, do not waste your money on this movie. Such a sad movie in a few different ways. I won't say much about it, because it would give away important plot points, and I may not have talked some of you out of seeing the movie. It was definitely chick flickish, but not something I would recommend when feeling down and out, it's not really a "feel good" chick flick. *Steps off soap box*


My bible verse of the week this week is a very well known verse, but it has been such a welcoming reminder in my life lately.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
(Psalms 139:14)

I encourage anyone who struggles with identity or self esteem issues to write this truth on sticky notes/index cards and put them every where... in your car, write it on your bathroom mirror, your desk at work, MEMORIZE this verse and keep it in your heart. It serves as an encouragement to my heart when I am feeling superficial and getting caught up in how the world sees beauty.

I will leave you with a link to a song that has been on my heart this week. It's literally been coming up everywhere. Even when I have iTunes on shuffle, the song comes up way more often than it should. Pay no attention to the weird slides and the (few) lyric mess ups, just listen to the words of the song and sit at the feet of Jesus.








It's Friday, I'm in Love!
Link Up Party


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Its Friday, I'm in Love Party

    Witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

blog love