Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life on a Mission: Guest Post

My blog is titled:
A Day in the Life of a Crash Team Member
But what does that mean in my life? 


Today I am guest posting on 
The Williams' Post


So, click on over to read about things that are, in my opinion, the easy and hard things about "Living Life on a Mission."
And while you are at it, go visit Kerrie's store: missionary kerrie's for some super cool clutch purses/iPad cases HAND SEWN by Kerrie to support her(and her husband's) trip to India! 
(Yes, in case you were wondering... the same India trip I will be taking!)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome guest post and I do have to say...inspirational. You are truly acting as the hands and feet of Christ and are teaching others to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I really hope it was inspirational... that is my whole reason behind blogging. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

      Delete
  2. good luck with your trip to India! Sorry can't donate, I have no money. hahaha. <3
    funandruins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Breanna! I just found your blog and have loved looking aroudn. Wow you are so lucky that you keep winning all those blog giveaways! I never win any blog giveaways! So glad I foudn yoru blog today, can't wait to follow along.

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

blog love