Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Sponsor!

Okay, so this past month or so I have met SO many awesome fellow blogging ladies. I think that is one of the MAIN reasons I even blog. This post is centered on a new friend I have made in the "blog world."


 Her name is Elizabeth and she blogs over at

Here is a little tidbit about Elizabeth and her blog!

{About Me} Hey everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I’m a 20-something senior college student. I’m new to blogging, so I’m still getting the hang of this…but I love writing, trying new things and saving money (who doesn’t, right?) I’m obsessed with organizing, drinking coffee and listening to country music. I have a newfound love for the outdoors, old movies, crafting and cooking. I’m a yoga enthusiast and have just recently started Pilates (which I love!).
{About My Blog} After the summer of 2011 I found myself with an overwhelming number of credits to take my final year of college so I had to quit my job of 2+ years. Although I had spent my entire summer working and taking classes, I still found time to shop, vacation and spend way too much money. At the end of the summer I was hit with a wake up call -- despite all the hours I had put in at work, my bank account was devastatingly low. I realized I couldn't spend like I had been any longer.
Now I’m finding it more important than ever to save money. I thought that by starting my blog, I could share my tips and tricks I've developed and learned along the way to help others who were living on a budget, or just trying to save a buck or two here and there! I am by no means an expert (I'm studying history and then going on to grad school to be a teacher), but I have developed and adapted a lot of tricks that work for me. I also want to offer a few health, beauty, fitness and other tips as well! Come visit me at Fearless & Frugal and bear with me while I get started! :)

I love reading Elizabeth's blog, because I can totally relate to the things she blogs about, and to me that is so important when it comes to choosing which blogs I read. I also love that she is so genuine about her struggles with being a young woman and college student who doesn't have it all figured out! Click over to her blog and show her some blog lovin'!




1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from Elizabeth's blog and just knew I had to follow you right away when I saw your profile. I LOVE reading blogs of other women after God's own heart. Keep up the good work, girl!

    ReplyDelete

blog love