Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Hap.

I titled this blog "The Hap" as in "The Happening" or AKA "What's been happening in my life since I posted last." I was trying a new hipster title name.... ANYWAYS!

I'm actually going to backtrack a little bit here to Saturday night. On Saturday, Audrey and Q had their Valentine's date night, so I babysat the girls. We ordered pizza for delivery and decided to set up our own "Valentine's Date Night" so to speak. So, Deci pulled out her little art table and cleaned it off, then she put a blanket on top for a tablecloth and got out plates and forks and cups and all to prepare for the "date." So sweet!


On Monday, I had a job interview at my FAVORITE frozen yogurt shop in the Eugene/Springfield area-Vanilla Jill's! I think the interview went well, and they are supposed to email me when to come back for a second interview... so fingers crossed!


Now back on track... on Valentine's morning, I wore my "All we need is LOVE" shirt (a hand-me-down from Holleigh!)

AND, I received a surprise valentine gift that I had NO idea about, and I have no clue who it was from(well, maybe I have an idea)! I have decided I am not going to ask around, because I love the mystery behind it! Audrey found it hidden in one of our kitchen cabinets on Tuesday morning. Made my day 12x better!


I also received an old fashion valentine with a Laffy Taffy(that I ate before taking a pic) from Holleigh and Alec, and a heart necklace from Raegan McKinney(I babysat her and Charger on Tuesday morning while their parents took the baby, Knox, to clinic about his heart defect-pray for them.)

The joke on the valentine says, "What kinds of birds always stick together? Vel Crows!" haha! 

Also on Tuesday, I sent out 36 support letters about my mission trip to India next January of which you can read about over here. I had to lick and seal 36 envelopes... so gross. On Tuesday night, I was invited to have dinner at my friends' house with them. I think they felt sorry for me, because I was going to spend the day alone in my room haha! Either way, it was really fun! We had an awesome dinner of steak, mashed potatoes, corn and green beans! We even had pink drink(yummy strawberry lemonade) in honor of Valentine's!

We ended the evening with frozen yogurt at Vanilla Jill's!

Yesterday consisted of watching Audrey get her hair colored, and then coloring it all over again last night! She will be posting a blog along with pictures about this adventure soon on her blog!
That is about all I have been up to this week. Please join me in praying that I get the job I interviewed for on Monday! Hope I didn't over use pictures in this post haha! 

♥Adios amigos! 

2 comments:

  1. 1.) I love the flower print shirt ;)
    2.)I love the corny joke!
    3.) I really enjoyed this blog :)
    4.) I love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1.) Thanks! It was a Christmas gift from a really awesome friend! ;)
      2.) I literally lol'd when I read it :)
      3.) I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
      4.) Love you too, sunshine!

      Delete

blog love