Tuesday, June 26, 2012

pinteresting... very pinteresting

So, I've been in a DIY mood lately and yesterday I found this really cool (and super easy) tutorial for making a baggy, old t-shirt into a cute workout tank! *It needs to be a baggy shirt because it will end up being too tight otherwise!* I just happen to have a few old baggy t-shirts laying around that I normally have put away in a drawer until I take them to wear in Mexico... so they get worn a whole 2 times a year. Anyways, I wanted to share the tutorial with you all!

Here is the one I used from the web:

Here is the shirt I started out with:


and here is how it turned out:
FRONT.

BACK.

I'm sure my next one will be a bit more neatly done, but I love this one! I was extremely happy with the way it turned out (even though I modified my version ever so slightly) and I love the fact that it only took about 5 minutes to do! 

Tonight I am trying another Pinterest DIY project. If it turns out well, I will post about it tomorrow! If anyone tries this, please let me know how yours turns out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog love